The IRIO Home Automation Module supports a range of plug in submodules.
Each iRIO has 2 sockets for plug-in submodules which can be selected from the following;
- 4 x Relays, changeover contacts
- 4 x Relays, with 4 Digital Inputs
- 2 x Blinds with Current sensing
- 2 xTwo Way Switch Control for Lighting Switches
- 4 x Infrared Outputs with Current sensing Inputs
- 4 x Digital Outputs with 4 Digital Inputs
- 4 x Digital Outputs with 4 Analog Inputs
Each iRIO has 2 0-10V analog outputs on the baseboard.
Each Output or Input can be assigned to Functions including Heating, Cooling, Blinds Control, Pulse Count, Infrared, Current sensing, Temperature Sensing etc
Programming of iRIO is simple as each function is mapped to Flags, Counters, or Sensors which in turn can be linked to other functions, switches or 3rd party systems like Cbus and KNX
Up to 15 IRIOs can be added to a System with a Central Controller which can be Comfort, Logic Engine or UCM/Logic